Our business has been built on trust between our clients and ourselves. We have a duty to safeguard and keep confidential any information relating to our customers. Whether it is provided to us in person over the phone, or via this site, we will strive at all times to ensure that the information is kept confidential and secure.
We-Q.Net will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this site individually unless specified otherwise. Your visit to this site will record only the Domain Name Server part of your e-mail address and the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the site and general statistics on usage patterns.
Some of this information may be gathered through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Such information, for example, may be a user's password that is stored to avoid having to retype it during subsequent visits to site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser.
In addition to our duty of confidentiality to customers, we observe the following principles:
- Collection of personal data from customers shall be for purposes relating to the online purchase of our products.
- Personal data will not be used for any purpose other than the data that were to be used at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto.
- Personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure;.
- A customer's personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by us where permitted or otherwise legally compelled to do so.
- Personal data will not be sold to any third parties.